Woody Allen, Zbynek Kysela (3D)

Title: Woody Allen

Name: Zbynek Kysela

Software: Maya Arnold ZBrush

Submitted: 8th November 2016

If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans. Woody Allen:)) My favorite quote.and personality

If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans. Woody Allen:)) My favorite quote.and personality

Superb likeness!

Jaw-dropping! Really great work! :smiley:

Zbynek,

soon on front page pal! I guess…

superb image in every aspect! Congrats on finnishing it! It had to be long journey to make it work all together!

Full resolution image simply make the justice to your hard effort…

Cheers!

Keep rocking man! You are the best!

Libor

thank you

:))

that’s great! the attention to detail is awesome, congrats!

Impressive work!

Thank you man

available to freelance work

http://zkyselacg.blogspot.cz/

Great work! The hair and skin shading are awesome! :smiley:

Great job!

99,9% perfect, something throwing me off about the shading of the skin, it’s a bit waxy in certain areas and he’s got no hair on his hands… Since he’s got dark hair you’d expect dark hair on his hands as well towards the wrist.

Other than that simply amazing!

Cobra 6

Well done!

Great work!

I know people never want to hear social commentary here, but I have to post something. I know it’s just art, but I always cringe a little bit when people glorify this individual. I always wonder if the person making the art knew he had a moderately racist fetish for Asian women in the strangest way atleast since “What’s up Tiger Lilly!” I wonder if the person making the art pictured him being sexually excited by taking nude photos of a 13 year old before cheating on his wife marrying the same girl at 18 that was his adopted daughter?

To : Imhotep397 My answer can only be a :))

Only God can judge us

I agree…choosing to not contribute to someone’s ability to influence others (their fame/celebrity/stardom) isn’t the same as judging someone, it’s just a choice you can make for yourself.

Looking forward to your Polanski.