Hope this thread gonna help to make Painter even better software then it is now. I like this software much more then Photoshop, but there is a couple of things that can stop users (not only me) from jumping for just a moment to PS to make some little modifications.
Painter could be self-sufficient in the future for those, whose using this two softwares simultaneously.
My wishlist for this moment:
- Fix a airbrush problem which was discussed in other thread (Rick knows)
- Add the flow option for brushes like in PS, and maybe it softness . It gives SO MUCH possibilities in doing digital art, including matte paintings
- Adjust Color tool to be previable in whole image. This small preview window doesnt make job well
- More possibilities of modificating dabs shapes. There is only six of them (main). In PS there is 100% of hardness, it works great. You could combine those two variants to be unique in Painter.
- Add as optional the Color Picker and zooming style as it was in Painter 6. Picker was bigger then its now, but taken the same place in whole layout
- Gradient editing/making is still much more flexible in Photoshop then in Painter. Specially circular. Its very often used tool when composing in PS.
- Pure Water Brush (Digital Watercolors) works a little as a build up brush. In Painter 6 it worked as Just Add Water, but i dont know is this modification wasnt intentional.
Corel, thanks in advance, and i will have an eye on this thread and keep thinking about new ideas.