WIP: Bucky

Thanks John,

The eyes are just scaled down spheres on z axis. Usually I just make pupil child bone of eye bone and scale parent bone but I want to try relationships to a null for pupils see how this works. I would like to try out some of the new features of v10 for the facial setup, now that I have it running pretty well :slight_smile:

got a few more hours to work on dwarf, added some decals and changed his shoes to socks getting itchy to rig now

dagooos,

Rhoady looks great! Nice work. Can’t wait to see him posed with his fist over his head or playing air guitar.:buttrock:

Jim

Yeah, and don’t forget the lighter in his hand.

I really like the hair. And the feet are a big improvement. Makes me wanne redo mine. Ahhh so little time.

Looking Groovy love the hair and the glove is a perfect touch!
one question tho, what’s the yellow and blue thing?

love the socks! is that a fur mat you got there?

he is one cheeky friendly looking dwarf too!

That yellow thing’s gotta be a guitar pick, eh?

Wow! He is really looking awesome! Great job.

Rhoady looks great! Nice work. Can’t wait to see him posed with his fist over his head or playing air guitar.

Jim

Thanks Jim, seeing how good your model (and others) are turning out is good motivation. normally I would have called it good enough way before now :slight_smile:

Yeah, and don’t forget the lighter in his hand.

I really like the hair. And the feet are a big improvement. Makes me wanne redo mine. Ahhh so little time.

Doug Horning

AH great idea Doug i love fire! and maybe a big ole Bob Marley in the other hand! OK, maybe not such a good idea LOL

Looking Groovy love the hair and the glove is a perfect touch!
one question tho, what’s the yellow and blue thing?

Thanks, the blue and yellow things are guitar pics

“love the socks! is that a fur mat you got there?”
yeah the cocks are a checker marerial bump map

“he is one cheeky friendly looking dwarf too!”
OMG he does look gay! lol

fool at large!

“That yellow thing’s gotta be a guitar pick, eh?”
Yep you guessed it. He was suppose to have a guitar but i dont think i will get time to model it.

Wow! He is really looking awesome! Great job.

THAnks Zaryin

Zaryin

Well finally got him rigged, He still has some issues though with his legs and hands that need to be resolved. I did manage to get his fur coat to look almost like I had in mind. I still have to add some eye brows my 2 year old daughter asked me why he didnt have eyebrows? :shrug:

Rock on, Rhoady dude! He looks great and ready to party. Nice work, dagooos! He’s a fun character.

Jim

works great!

looks really fun!

Oh, that is funny. Great character and pose.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.