WIP: Bucky

Bucky, is a not so brave dwarf sketch

Another dwarf sketch this is kinda fun

I like the face from number 1 , but the rest from number 2. Keep going!

Jim

I agree with Jim on this.

AH how I wish I could draw!

My sister really loves your sketches. If you’re going for cute, and she was voting, I think you would have her vote :).

Originally posted by Zaryin
My sister really loves your sketches. If you’re going for cute, and she was voting, I think you would have her vote :).

Hey, your sister can vote :wink:

Started modeling

Very cool! You’re definitely moving faster than me and are staying accurate to your design (cool as well, by the way). I’m liking it.

I like his big round red cheeks. He reminds me of a tutor that I had at college. I think that he was a closit drinker but he was as nice as your character looks.

Made a little progress tonight. Added ears, eyes and fixed splines in face.

It’s matching your sketch very well. Looking good!

Jim

OK, made a little more progress tonight added some more details and played around a little with hair for his fur coat.

wow! you’re fast!

love the KISS buckle (is that why he’s called bucky?) Are you going to give him the full KISS look too?

Thanks hoochoochoochoo,

Yes, I want to give him more of KISS look, try to make him look like a head banger dwarf :slight_smile:
and no I didn’t really have a reason for naming him Bucky besides I had to name him something but you gave me an idea maybe I should change his name to Roady or something to do with KISS.

Had a couple more hours to work on dwarf. Played with new hair feature like everyone else (and it is a cool new feature).
changed his name to Rhoady.

Cool hair! Party on, Rhoady!

Nice character, by the way. The only thing that bothers me is the feet pointing out to the sides. It looks like he should fall over. Otherwise very nice!

Jim

I love the hair. He certainly looks like a KISS fan. Which version did you do the hair in?

Thanks for the comments.
your right about the feet he does look like he may fall over. I will fix before rigging him and I used version 11 hair.

I realy like the details. Makes for a believable character. And his hairy bib thing looks nice too. How did you make the eyes? Are those pupils animatable?