Welcome to the Alienware Challenge

When all is there I think and fixed, voting will start when its ready.
Let’s get some rest after that storm. :slight_smile:

Yay! Thanks alot guys, for making voting available so soon! You guys are the best! Thanks again!!!

Bartosz

hello everybody

havent been in the site lately, i hope your guys are doing great. i am thinking if i can submit my entry to Expose 2.

can that be???

anyways i thank you all it’s been fun.

:buttrock:

Originally posted by neverthemachine
havent been in the site lately, i hope your guys are doing great. i am thinking if i can submit my entry to Expose 2?

Yes

I have never felt so excited to do this. Hope im not too late AGAIN.:blush:

thank you

Hey Friends!

First I like to thank anyone who made this possible. My special Thanks goes out to Leigh, who really was a great help and support for all artists.

I have a small 2 suggestions for the next Challenge.

For the submission, a form would be great, that gives the artist a confirmation if the final submission was successfull or not.

It might be too late for this one. My sugestion was to let JUST the Judges deciede and instead of a public vote post just a gallery for all, like the one now, but without voting.
So if noone votes, there’s no hard feeliings under the challengers.

As I said, noone should get 0 voices, I made sure this is the case now, I don’t think noone wins or looses cuz of my voice, so i gave my voice to ALL Challengers :slight_smile:

Best luck for all! :beer:

:slight_smile: you are too kind Angel…

I prefer brutal fighting and exciting voting, without sweet blessings to all … this was a challenge after all, not a sunday bingo for aged population :buttrock:

but well… that is just me… :slight_smile:

I wish you all the best :slight_smile:

-pfish

I will also give my voice to all challengers.
Best luck to all.

I just wanted to thank CG Networks, Alienware, Nvidia, and everybody else that sponsored this contest. I had a really good time working on my image. Sometimes it gets so boring working on client projects because they very rarely give you much creative freedom. So this was a nice change and a good excuse to work on something fun. There are a lot of really good entries in this contest. I can see that a lot of talented people visit this web sight. I hope you have more contest like this one in the future. Thanks Again!
Dan-o:applause: :applause: :applause:

Hey has voting ended? Whats the status now?

-Bartosz

I guess so… I suppose they’ll let people know who made the shortlist before the panel makes their judgement next week.

• Steve

Is there anybody?:slight_smile:

I’m wondering who’s got huge smiles on their faces by now. Can’t wait to find out who won.

It’s definitely today that it’s going to announced?

• Steve

according to this

"Public voting is finished and final judging is happening next week.

Announcement will be made Monday week: 16 Feb.

Winners will be contacted before then.

Leo"

Thanks,

I look forward to seeing the results. I really hope we get to see the hi-res versions as well, rather than just the web versions.

• Steve

so sorry,does angone attention our ALIENWARE in here?
Why so silent here.I haven’t seen any result.
is today 2.16.2004?

There’s a still a way to go, remember that it’s still early in the US.

Maybe there’s a dispute over the winner and they’re arm-wrestling each other to decide :slight_smile:

• Steve

Originally posted by Steve Green
Maybe there’s a dispute over the winner and they’re arm-wrestling each other to decide

That’s probably closer to the truth than we could ever guess… Or not. :shrug:

Maybe mud-wrestling then? :slight_smile:

• Steve