Vivid Games is one of the leading polish mobile game developers. For over a decade we’ve been working on some amazing games including Real Boxing, the world’s best and most recognizable mobile boxing franchise.
We are a team of 70 passionate individuals on a mission to entertain players with great games. We’re innovative and dynamic. We work in small, Agile teams and foster our culture and the quality of the work environment. The games we publish are developed by internal teams and external studios as well as from the publishing program. We work REMOTELY, having offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw.
We’re looking for a skilled and independent Video Artist to provides creatives to the mobile User Acquisition Team. Responsible for capturing and editing gameplay for Mobile titles for use directly on in-house projects, and for supplemental materials sent to external agencies. Prepared content serves the purpose of not only showcasing our games but also enticing the player to download our games and keep playing them, and ranges from reveal trailers to logo animation to short ads.
Location: Bydgoszcz/Warsaw - Poland or 100% REMOTELY
What are your duties?
- Creating original marketing video content for user acquisition based on provided briefs,
- Suggesting and providing creative concepts which fulfill marketing needs,
- Producing video content using techniques of motion graphics, video editing & design,
- Capturing in-game footage to be used in video creatives,
- Gathering and working with a variety of existing game assets (3D models, 2D sprites with spine animation),
- Acquiring necessary additional assets from available libraries (music, SFX, stock footage, etc.),
- Implementing feedback from creative lead,
- Exporting final deliverables following the formats and best practices of each platform,
- Organizing, archiving and maintaining projects and assets.
What should you offer?
- Experience working in digital marketing and/or the entertainment and gaming industry,
- Knowledge of video editing and motion graphics software - Adobe Suite is preferred but not mandatory,
- A strong portfolio containing examples of commercial work,
- Ability to self-assess, meet deadlines and prioritizing projects with a high level of autonomy,
- Excellent attention to details,
- Fluency in English (the team is English-speaking).
What are we offering?
- Opportunity for professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little bureaucracy and as much transparency as possible,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks, and fresh fruits and personal development budget at your disposal.
Make a switch in your career and make games with a punch with us!
APPLY by dropping me a message with your latest resume and link to portfolio: firstname.lastname@example.org