We have released a new version of Verge3D, an artist-friendly WebGL toolkit for Blender and 3ds Max users.
In this release:
• The Puzzles editor now can have user-defined tabs!
• Local transform puzzle to control your animated characters and move other objects in local space.
• Verge3D WordPress plugin updated and published in the official WordPress.org catalog.
• 300+ ready-to-use code examples updated and published on Github.
• Features for Blender users: custom split normals, support for Layer Weight and Transparent BSDF nodes from the Cycles renderer.
• Many other improvements and bug fixes the full list of which can be found here: