The Ghost house, Kostas Anninos (3D)

Title: The Ghost house
Name: Kostas Anninos
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop, VRay

Hello my friends here is my latest project called the ghost house. This project was done together with Konstantinos Mourelas aka Moure ( Mourelas Konstantinos - Home ). We called it “ghost house” because its a house that its difficult to find in the map… haha…For this work we used 3dsmax, vray, photoshop and bookscatter (script by Konstantinos mourelas). thanks for viewing!

You can find the script here

http://mourelask.weebly.com/bookscatter.html

Wow if I didn’t know better I’d say those first few short’s were real. Great job! I haven’t favorited a portfolio in a while, that is until now.

I like your work so much, its very elegant!
well done.

Great details! Excellent realism!
And I like you bookscatter script (post it on my social accounts)!

Thank you so much guys!! I really appreciate your words!!

Amazing ! i like the main render , very nice details

best regards

R./°

The external render looks exceptionally realistic and I love the interior shots too, very nice work.

Thanks Number1 and coldframe!!

Awesome work!
If i didn’t know better, i’d say these were real photos!

Congrats!
T.Rex

Thanks a lot TrexGreg! Realism was the main target so i am reallly glad that we succeed our target.

Very realistic. Congrats!

Thank you leocda!

Just when I though I have seen the most realisitc Arch Viz, something like this comes along. Superb job, the mood and lighting are very well done. I still remember seeing your “making of” on Ronen Bekerman site which was very helpfull.

Thanks a lot Lars3d!Also I am very pleased that you find my tutorial helpfull!

Hi guys! Making off is out! Grab it here

http://www.cgarena.com/freestuff/ezine/aug12_issue.php

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.