Student looking for anonymous participants for bachelor thesis experiment

Hello, Fozze here again! I’m posting another request for participation in my experiment which has been simplified significantly.

The experiment has been re-shaped to make it more accessible to everyone, and I would be thrilled to have your input.

This tool that I’ve created makes hair cards a bit easier. And in this experiment, you will be asked to recreate 6 hair cards. First by hand, and then using my tool. More detailed instructions are available in the link in the form of a READ ME pdf.

Those who wish to participate must fulfill the following participation criteria:

Is at least 18 years old
Has access to Autodesk Maya 2022
Understands the fundamentals of 3D (vertices, faces, edges)

By adhering to these criteria, the participants agree and confirm that they possess the absolute baseline level of knowledge required.

This experiment is voluntary, and no monetary compensation will be provided.

By following this link, you agree and confirm that you fulfill the aforementioned criteria, as well as consent to taking part in this experiment.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wutXsWc7BKBqTlzwLlPP9a9B9IM5ehzw?usp=sharing

Thank you for your time.

All the best,

Fozze

The blogs you produce are really of good quality. I love to read your writings and shall come again to check out the latest posts.

Great

Hello @Fozze, I am interested to participate in this thesis experiment, I have just checked this doc where you shared this thesis experiment guides. Actually, I am a final year student of Computer science, I have a lot of experience of thesis writing for my academic purpose, Generally, I using this free plagiarism checker onlineplagiarismchecker.net that can help to check my writing quality, It required lots of research and collected information on the web that’s why there is a chance to plagiarized my content, In this term this software help me to check out the content uniqueness. Anyway, If you are considering me to join this project just PM me. Thank you.!

I’m very curious how this experiment ended. What results did the author achieve, how many participants did he manage to gather and was the bachelor’s thesis experiment successful?
I am very interested in getting answers to these questions, because I also study in college, but I’m bored here. I often get assignments that I don’t want to do at all, mostly essays. I use one article source to order essays because this resource saves a lot of time and effort that I spend on an internship in one company. I think it’s much more important to me. Therefore, I recommend this resource to students if you do not have enough time or energy for everything.