StijnGrooten_#DrawCember sketchbook

Day 7 was really pretty :). Keep up the great work!

I love the desing of sleigh! :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Nice to hear, thank you Beatrix. :slight_smile:

My entry for day 10: garland

Funny and nice design.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Ahaha! This is super funny and real because i already saw some cats like this, ehehe

hahahhaa your little cat series are so adorable!! can’t wait to see all of your work for this holiday season!

Very Purry Christmas! :smiley: I would love to see your cats on the Christmas cards!

Love it! Cats are always autolike for me, especially when they are drawn this cute)

Absolut cute cat! :slight_smile:

Ok, so I usually do not like cats… But your Cat sleigh got me pretty good ! Very funny stuff ! :smiley:

I’m curious to see what else these cats will do!:bounce:

These cats are so expressive! I love it :slight_smile: The ice one makes me laugh. It’s my fear that when I get my cat she’ll wind up in my fish tank haha

Thanks Hugo :slight_smile: Yes, my cat is a real beach dweller and he tends to lay like that everytime he wants to play, so he was a great inspiration for this drawing.

Thank you Kunniki! I love doing challenges like this for that same reason, seeing it all together in the end and thinking: did I do that? :slight_smile:

Thank you Nataliel, I started to think about that also but I’ve made all the drawings square to have an instagram format, not sure if they would sit nicely on cards but worth a try :slight_smile:

Thank you Doomov!

Thank you Beatrix :slight_smile: