Steampunk Myths and Legends Entry: Martijn van Heijst

a lot of fine-tuning to do on the lighting, but the beginning is there.

Wouw!

There is so many details to look at. I looks very good, also with the ligthning.

Are we gonna see some motion soon? :smiley:

This will be de final “design” for the lighting and the textures, dont have more time to fine tune it all. Goodluck to everyone!!

Rendering it all will take quite some time, so I hope to have some motion soon. I hope to have some shots completed at the end of the week. Goodluck to everyone finishing it all up!

Loads of detail! :cool:
I really like it! Can’t wait to see it in motion.

Best to you,

Cmdr. Pi

beautifull work !

:drool:

WOW!!
This looks fantastic. I love the mood, the attention to detail. I am really looking forward to seeing the end product.
Id love to know the poly count and rendering times
Well done !!

cmdrpi: Thnx, me 2, I haven’t seen it in motion yet with all the lighting and textures :smiley:

visionmaster2: thnx !:smiley:

Tranimatronic: Thnx. The poly count depends on how much of the environment is in the scene, but on average there are like 2.5 - 3 milion polygons in the scene. I will render it all out in layers, but the average rendertime per frame is roughly 15 minutes.

Software: 3ds max,Digital Fusion

This is a WIP version of shot 2 of my trailer. The movie is rendered at 720P, the flv is only half the size.

goodluck everyone finishing up their film. So much to do and so little time… GOODLUCK!

Play Video >>

Wow! Looks like a scene-grab from a live-action film!

The almost final version of Hermes. This is the last model I have to fix, gonna rig it tonight/tomorrow, in the mean while I am rendering out all my shots, all the backgrounds for all the shots are done, now I need to render the characters and robots in the scene.

Very nice model :slight_smile: Can’t wait for more updates.

Tyson, Dennis : Thanks for the nice words and for taking the time!

Hermes final, ready to animate

Nice detail!

the steampunk elements on your character are awesome :wink:

arcaneg & AdamTSC: thank you!

WOW man insane amount of de tale going on here, really impressive.
Lovely character to.
good luck with the resat of it.

Martijn81 I really loved the render and lighting, its killer and very well suited to the steam punk theme! Keep up the good work and please finish this in time! best wishes!

Love the style, great modeling details.

Good luck.