Steampunk Myths and Legends Entry: Andrei Brovcenco

Your team did an amazing piece!
Outstanding look and animation!

Congratulations!

splendid!
i will go to the movie when it will be released…although i’m skeptic that the pork will survive. kidding!..he will make it eventually :smiley:

Ouh, how could I have missed this one? :smiley:

Good work, wonderful picture and animation. Great team effort.

Good luck. :slight_smile:

@rtobon Thanks man!
@zzama, no man, no, he will survive plus that he will fall in love with steampork girl and eat the all homosexual bugs, and in the end on the top of the hill they will celebrate another thousand years of being together and run out of water.
Thanks!

@kr3ml, Yes, we have a less “coloured” thumbnail, easy to miss.

Thanks!

You did a great job! I am totally in love with your character design!
Amazing movie. And very funny too! (Dude, hey dude… rofl) :thumbsup:

Good luck with the judging!

hm…it seems to me that this will be a genuine hollywood movie :slight_smile:
love story: check!
gay: check! - 100% politically correct :smiley:

:))

BRAVO BAIETI!

Good work!Congratulations for the animation award!

Foarte tare ca realizare.Rigul ala pare demential.Sincer cand am vazut cum va jucati cu el mi-a aparut tentatia de a face o animatie cu el.Foarte frumos.Felicitari.Si la mai multe.

@Cristis, Multumesc, ma bucur ca iti place. Noi cam nu mai vrem sa-l animam :wink:

@Adrian, multumesc, felicitari si tie, pacat ca n-ati luat mai mult, oricum ati facut o treaba buna si prinde bine la portofoliu.

And to all participants and especially the winners, well done, great challenge from you!

See you in next one :smiley:

Very well desserved man… congratulations for the great animating… :bowdown:

Congratulations, this is the right place for this prize :slight_smile:

Congratz guys!
The award sure got to the right people!

lemog,
doffer,
musi,

I think this challenge was a great oportunitty to meet you guys too, no matter what was won or not.

Thanks!

Exactly… it’s the most important… sharing with people :beer:

steampork is just amazing, besides the awesome quality in your final, the characters you created are ADORABLE!!! congrats to your award :slight_smile:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.