I have the following Setup:
- Pflow with speed by icon constrained to a path, so particles follow path.
- Pflow starts at frame 1000.
- Everything is linked to a helper that has animated transforms on it.
- It took me while to figure out why the particles didn´t follow the speed by icon: its animation was synced up with the Particle emission at frame 1000, but apparently it looks at the animation from frame 0 on. So I had to move the speed by icons animation to frame 0 and that worked.
- But then I linked the setup to my helper and now the particles have a stupid offset I can´t get rid of.
Only idea I had was to mesh the whole Pflow before linking it to the helper, but I don´t have a mesher right now…
Any ideas how to fix this?