Matt Rouleau from The Embassy, kindly reported me an issue with the last XSI MR Releases : The Options I added to have Gain / Gamma Controls are problematic because I was using the Color_Correction Node which is producing incorrectness in the Output.
I don’t really know what’s happening but basically the values are not clamped but it’s like there is a Color Space change that should not occur.
I updated the Template with a Home Made Gamma Shading Branch that should correct that wrong behavior.
Let me know if there are any problems, I’m really flooded lately and can’t really test deeply the stuff I’m deploying ( hence that Color_Correct issue, with more tests I should have spotted it )
Every sIBL_GUI User should consider updating their Template to the 1.5.5 Release.
Have Fun o/