photoshop composite layer node



Is there a way to call the node that shake brings when importing a psd file without importing any file? Seems to be some sort of custom multilayer, but in the multilayer node, the psd opperations are not there




This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.