Naoshima - Cherry Blossom, Alex Roman (3D)

amazing work :bowdown:

i feel soft cold & thirsty
5 stars
frist i did nt understand after that i like it too much i dont know why i think i`m slow in Emotion

Holy jebus !!!
:arteest:

b

wonderful work Alex !!, Great job man.:thumbsup:

very peaceful ! i love it

good chinese style

top notch work!

My new wallpaper at work sigh…Thanks! :wavey:

That’s very good.The floor and the color.

Alex… kicking and rocking…

This is gorgeous ! 5 stars !

And it’s worth of Exposé and a poster to hang up !

:smiley:

Best wishes.

Very nice! There’s something almost irregular about it - as if the opening in the ceiling is egg shaped rather than a circle or an ellipse… that really improves the work. Top notch man!

Amazing work,

I’m headed off to Osaka via jetstar and I looked this up to see if it near were we are staying, I think we can catch a ferry to get to the far side of the island to see it but we are only staying 5 day before heading to Taiwan.

This is my new desktop, amazing work and what a sight to see must check it out next cherry blossom season, they must have some serious gardeners over there too!!!

hey there! back from your vacation? im still keening on puting this image out in a frame in my bedroom! if u have the time i would be soooo thankful for a hires version!!! this image is Art!

Sorry for the delay, folks… (busy time)

Hey Viktor, here it is, as promised :wink:

Enjoy…

Cheers,
A.

wooooooooooooooooooowww! i am soooo thankful!

just a bit motion blur for the birds I think :thumbsup:

Wonderful!..Thanks!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.