MoText renders as wrong font

I’ve got a setup I’ve been working with for about a month, every day. It has motext objects with a wrap deformer. Using this same file over and over, I make my text changes, save to a new file and then render as needed.

Today, I hit render and went to run some errands. When I came back I noticed that the font showing in the editor view and the font that actually rendered are completely different.

This is being rendered on a single machine, so no Team Render or anything like that.

I’m on Windows 10 and this is the first time I’ve seen this kind of thing happen. I’ve tried changing to a different font and then back to the original, but it still renders wrong.

Any clues what could cause this?

Have you checked whether this font looks still as before in some other application? OpenOffice, or even the Font Viewer? Perhaps Windows has “improved your experience” and “updated” the font, if it was a Windows font.

If the font itself has not changed… I have no idea.

Oh, I think I may have misinterpreted… you mean the rendered font is different FROM the editor font, not “both are different from before”.

Okay, then I really have no idea.

Check MasterBundles website with lots of fonts and other designs.