MediaLab 3D Solutions Tampa, FL, USA
Benefits Offered : 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type : Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“Innovative, fun environment with a progressive culture and room for growth.”
Who We Are Looking For:
MediaLab is looking for a passionate and talented CG Generalist to join our growing team of digital artists in our Creative Studio. Our ideal candidate enjoys expressing themselves through creative visuals, creating digital stills, motion graphics and animations. If you’re an artist that strives to deliver the next best piece for your reel, we want to see what you are capable of! This position collaborates with project managers and fellow artists for a variety of brands, products, disciplines and clients across versatile industries.
Candidates must have industry-leading skills and experience in major CG disciplines of modeling, texture, lighting, shading and compositing. We’re looking for the right fit for our unique culture who can contribute high level artistry for a variety of projects that appeal to diverse audiences. The job is based in our award-winning, fun and relaxed Tampa, Florida headquarters with perks that include a gym, game room and our legendary beer cart.
Our “Ideal Candidate” is:
- An expert on aesthetic quality and technical artistry of the highest level, across multiple disciplines and workflows; attention to details is essential
- Fluent in 3ds Max, Vray and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects) with 4+ years experience
- Experienced in ArchViz, interior lighting and design, product rendering, 3d lighting as shown in demo reel/portfolio
- Ability to follow established processes for current clients/products as well as assist in modifying or creating new processes
- Highly adept at problem solving and creative thinking
- Experienced in importing/exporting different 3d file formats as well as understanding image file types
- Capable of understanding gamma/linear workflow, color profiles, PBR workflows
- Knowledge about basic photography, compositing and color theory
- Able to develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with peers and colleagues in one or more areas of the organization
- Capable of working independently, taking a project from start to finish with minimal supervision
A “Day-in-the-Life” of this Role Includes:
- Creating industry-leading high poly, photorealistic Architectural Visualizations, Product Renderings and Animations using various software programs.
- Using your well-developed eye for Interior Design in the creation of stunning, realistic environments
- Following prescribed workflows to maximize quality and efficiency across Creative Studio Production
- Driving creative 3D concepts through good communication, planning, concepts/sketches, etc.
- Completing high-quality work with attention to details on time, specifications and budget
- Employing excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with both colleagues
- Working quickly and effectively in a collaborative, deadline-driven environment
- Incorporating customer feedback, edits and stylistic concerns into revisions
- Working closely with internal team members to capture the client’s vision for that “Wow” moment
- Managing workload effectively, prioritizing and allocating time to maximize productivity while maintaining standards of creativity and quality.
Submission of a CG demo reel and/or portfolio of recent work
Degree Preferred- Must demonstrate a portfolio of expert-level photorealistic renders.
A positive attitude and ability to collaborate with many different personalities for amazing results
Working on site in Tampa, FL
Available to work full-time
This position reports to the Creative Studio Director and CG Supervisor.
This position’s direct relationships with Project Managers, Account Executives and Sales Team are intrinsic to the position, having a tremendous impact on the life cycle of each deliverable.
MediaLab 3D Solutions
About MediaLab 3D Solutions:
WHO WE ARE
MediaLab 3D Solutions is an end-to-end digital solutions provider on the leading edge of innovation in digital design, creative capital and technological advances. We partner with clients around the world to provide compelling digital content that resonates with audiences. Our firm places high value on quality and ingenuity because we recognize that as stewards of our customers’ brands, we are entrusted with putting forth digital content reflecting their core values and personality. Through our unique, collaborative culture, we relentlessly strive to advance “What” we do, “How” we do it and “Who” we partner with to achieve goals.
See bio for company website information.
Company address: 13101 Telecom Drive, Suite 250, Tampa, FL 33624