Looking for Softimage software (and license)!

Hello there.

Once upon a time, I used to be a 3d/VFX artist that did a bit of work on TV advertisements and the like during the 2000s. Due to the absolutely insane pace involved in working in the ad industry, I decided to switch to a career in engineering and it’s worked pretty well for me so far, even if I do miss the camaraderie and the insane schedule at times.

Anyway, and with no further ado, I’m wondering if there’s anyone around here owns a copy of the last Softimage released by the evil minds at Autodesk (it was named Softimage 2014, I think) that wishes to part with it, along with the license to run it (must be a legally obtained license,).

Or it could very well be an earlier version of Softimage for all I care.

Please shoot a private message my way if you’re interested.

I’m thinking of playing around with 3d a bit using a platform I used to be comfortable with, without paying the exorbitant fees currently demanded by Autodesk :grimacing:

Cheers!

• A.

This is one of the latest technology which we are using for the Automation of different kinds of apps online at various social media platforms like LinkedIn etc. Have you checked Dripify it has so many various ways by which we can do a different kind of LinkedIn automation? Please try this and I am sure you will like it.