Little Big Movie needs a Composer, Sound Engineer

Hi,

Next year, I’m planning to make a “small leap” in my animated film projects by asking a Composer/Sound Engineer to come onboard to make music, audio specifically tailored to the vision of my next “Student Short” rather than use re-purposed/edited audio.

I’ve been having trouble contacting people who are either interested but don’t push through, or people who just simply do not respond.

The concept for this movie next year is a kind of “Michael Mann style Half Life short film”. And my attentions are directed at bringing in Students/Hobbyists who want to get a leg up and do something semi-ambitious.

I already have some serious candidates for Modellers, Animators, and even TD’s for the Rendering/Shaders/Lighting… but I’m missing the Music and Audio.

If you guys have suggestions or know any students/hobbyists looking to have their name in credits and have a love for Sci-Fi/Action and Hans Zimmer please advise.

Thanks.

Cheers!

Hi Mickey!

I can try to participate. First of all i have to see what’s going on, people in the action and so on.

Just Let me know.

Yu know…
… things just happens

C’ya :buttrock:

Thanks for replying… :slight_smile:

Well… I was actually posting here looking for an AUDIO person… but your modelling portfolio definitely shows what you’re capable of. :slight_smile:

Around Q1 next year I’ll be putting up an invitation thread for this movie but I need to sort the workflow because the Renderman and Farm Implementation will be in one place and everyone else will probably be spread out around the world.

If you know any STUDENT of music who wants to do something based purely on Volunteering. Please do let me know because re-purposed audio is not the way forward.

Thanks.

Hello! My name’s Sander M, and I’m definitely interested in helping out with this! You can hear some of my duo’s music at our Myspace, http://myspace.com/dokashiteru, or our website, http://dokamusic.googlepages.com. We’ve had out music used by many different types of projects, including a short film, a dance performance, and many podcasts (including a couple episodes of a Canadian Broadcasting Centre podcast). Our email’s do.k.music@gmail.com; let us know what you think!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.