Janine's recent work

Hey all,

I hope these kinds of topics are accepted here. At least they were when I used to post here years and years ago. I thought it would be fun to have a thread where I can just post my recent work and keep adding whenever I have something new. So here’s what I’ve made so far, since I’ve got myself Octane:

Hi, Janine how are you? These are very beautiful pictures :star_struck:

I remember you from the days when I used to watch 3D Fluff tutorials. Hope you’re doing great.

-Bubba.

Very nice images - please make more tutorials!

Cool stuff, keep it coming!

-Shane

Thanks all! :slight_smile: Well I might be a little bit tempted to make a tutorial since I’ve got the time right now… It wouldn’t quite be a free one though since I can’t afford that but would people be interested in a project based tutorial with R19 and Octane? The same techniques can easily be applied to newer versions (and probably older ones too) but right now that’s what I’m working with.

Ha… the 3D fluff tutorials were amongst my first endeavours into C4D… They came in the post on DVD!

Haha yeah, those were the times… :wink: Stuffing a bunch of envelopes into the nearest post box, hoping they don’t get lost on the way halfway across the world… I miss it. :wink:

It certainly has been far too long since you’ve made an appearance …
nice to see you back :grinning:

I never had a chance to thank you Janine. I own all your 3D fluff tutorials and they were among the best resources to learn C4d back in the days.
All the best,

Thanks! That makes me happy. :slight_smile:

Nice work. Especially like the last image.
Your 3D fluff hair tutorial got me introduced with Cinema 4D’s hair system which is a great system I still use to this day.