Introduction, but not really for me

Hello !

I’m not sure that’s the right section for what I’d like to introduce, but let’s give it a go. I hope I’ll not be banned for this…
I’m an illustrator, mainly for children’s books, but I’m not here to really introduce myself, but rather to introduce a website I’ve made to re-create another one that I liked a lot a few years ago : illustrationfriday.
As you’re all artists here, I’m sure some of you have heard of it, and maybe taken part in the challenge when it was available ( now the website’s only an ad page… )
Well, I did too, and it was very cool to discover new artists and very motivating to see what the others have done with the topic.
So, I did my best last year to match that, and I named it : illustrationday ( the website is pretty easy to find when you search for it )
Only “problem” is : it’s much less satisfying when you’re nearly alone to play. So, If you have a blog/website ( or something else with “permalinks” ) and want to join me or others when you have some spare time, don’t hesitate to participate, that would be cool to recreate this wonderful community !

Thanks for you time, and let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

PS : I’ve sent a message to the original creator of the challenge, and she’s OK with this.