Umedia is a Belgian studio specialized in production of international film projects. Umedia’s activities include production, co-production, Tax Shelter financing (through its subsidiary uFund) and visual effects (VFX) post production. The studio is ideally located in the popular Louise - Châtelain district of Brussels.
By joining us, you will be part of a company who is constantly looking for excellence thanks to its strong corporate culture based on values that are put into practice every day.
• Responsible for managing all incoming media and outgoing deliverables
• Ensure all transfers and storage is done securely according to the internal workflow
• Make sure all shots are of the highest quality and the project stays on track for its deadline
• Run client reviews and all internal dailies sessions on Assimilate SCRATCH
• Responsible for VFX editing in AVID Media Composer
• Partners with production and R&D department
• Work closely with internal production, artists and other support departments providing advice, reference, information and files when needed.
• Work in collaboration with external laboratories on the themes of image formats, colour corrections, file formats, naming conventions, etc.
• Proactive on upcoming projects.
• Be concerned by the main pipeline and involved in issues concerning In/Out for ex color management
• Propose technical solutions for the project and have good problem-solving skills
• Manage priorities and identify the right order in which to complete tasks
• Create in-house reels including annual company reels, show reels, technical breakdowns, and awards reels
• Responsible for the projection room
• You are rigorous and pay close attention to detail
• You are reliable, punctual and deliver your work on time
• Notions of image formats (Dpx, Exr, Log, Lin, …), cinema resolutions (scope, HD, anamorphic, etc.) are a huge plus that you should acquire if necessary
• You are proactive and a team player
• You have a good level in English + French and/or Dutch
• Excellent knowledge of softwares Avid and Hiero, knowledge of Scratch is a plus
• Knowledge of digital images (photo or video) is a plus
• Knowledge of Shotgun and Excel is a plus
To learn more about us, visit our website at : www.umedia.eu
Please send us your CV and cover letter at the following address : email@example.com