Hi everybody! Alina, Concept & 3D Artist

Greetings to all the members of this amazing team.
I am new to CG society and I thought I would introduce myself and show you what kind of works I am doing. My name is Alina, I live in London, and I am a Concept and 3D artist with a special interest in Characters.
The link to my website is : Portfolio

Hi!

Compliments, your portfolio is great! I am still a student with loads to learn but your work is really inspiring and I hope to get at your level at some point :grinning:

@JuliaAndrea Thank you so much! That is very kind of you. I wish you all the best with your career!

Hi Alina,

Welcome to the forum.

@Travis Thank you very much, it is great to be part of this community

Welcome to CGSociety forums! I looked at your portfolio and you have some amazing pieces. That ‘Death’ one from Darksiders? Not that I know what Darksiders is, however…it looks amazing. Yes, I know… I am an ancient female who doesn’t know everything…or maybe it’s called ‘selective memory’ :stuck_out_tongue:

I live in North East of England, so not far from you. Either way, it is awesome to see someone from England. If you don’t already read ImagineFX (magazine), I would suggest you pick up a copy or two. :slight_smile: So much you can learn from other artists who frequent this website.

Well, I will head off now, but looking forward to seeing more of your works. :blush:

Thanks so much, Sarah-Jane! Your works are really nice too:) Yeah, ImagineFX is amazing