Hey everybody

Hey everyone. I’m technically not new here but I have been absent for a while and I’ve decided to upgrade from a cgtalk membership to a full fledged cgsociety one.

I’ve had a real passion for 3D animation and drawing since I was very young and decided that working in the games and film industries would be a lot of fun. So I went of to QANTM college in Brisbane Australia for 2 years in order to get a Bachelor Degree in Interactive Entertainment, with a Major in Animation. I finished this last year and ever since I’ve been trying to find that dream job that will push start my career.

Due to the very short nature of my degree, there was a lot that I didn’t get the chance to learn and because of this I’ve spent the last 6-7 months teaching my self Zbrush, Maya, Blender and just about any other software I can get my hands on.

I already have a solid understanding of 3dsmax, Mudbox, Photoshop, as well as poly modelling, rigging, texturing and animation techniques and work throughs for games and film. I also do a little concept design and compositing from time to time.

However I feel that my skills aren’t as good as they could be and decided that making use of CGSociety’s wealth of knowledge and sometimes cruel feedback could help me in this area.

My online portfolio is viewable at http://bmcwhae.co.cc/

Let me know what you think I can improve on or just to chat by sending me a private message or getting in contact with me on msn via benmcwhae@hotmail.com
:beer:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.