Help

hi, im trying to access to the first video, and it tell me this :frowning:

@Dragana Jagoridovski @fernando-mora

Don’t worry, you can’t acces the video because the video is still not posted, I think in a few hours will be posted. Remember the lectures begin today :slight_smile:

@Tenshi_, it’s allowed to use Photoshop, Travis answered this question a few posts above: Help
Happy Painting!

If you get a " sorry you dont have permission notification post your registration date and if you used fb to log in also let us know if you have less than 3 posts on the forum.

If you are a new registered user you must have registered at least 3 days ago and have 3 posts to be validated

Hi I am getting that issue, I have 3 posts and registered on the 1st or second of November

Aha… It works Thank you :slight_smile:

If any of you are on please check now and let us know if you have access

Hi,

it works fro me. thanks!

Thank you for your speedy answer! I was a little downtrodden to find my computer cant run the trial run of Painter, but I have an older version of Photoshop! Cant wait to get into this course!

thanks!

I’m trying to use the Corel Painter 2019. Originally it started from issues of slow brush strokes, then I tried to adjust the preference setting to adjust the processing power. But now I’m stuck in the loop of not responding in the software. I tried to both repair, and tried to unistall & reinstalled the software but it is stuck in not responding. I’m currently using Windows 10.

Thanks for clarifying. I was kinda worried it had be a specific software (where is this part mentioned?). Mostly I want to learn new info & from mistakes in critiques

I think Travis clarified it somewhere above

“It is not mandatory to use Corel…”

You can use whichever software you choose that makes you comfortable.

Hey. Quick question regarding the webinars. Will they get recorded in case we cannot join? I am GMT +2 and that makes it really difficult… :frowning:

Hi! Yes, they will. The first one will be available on the lecture/homework video page on Mon Nov 12. Thanks!

What’s the link to the webninar? The registration page just counted down to zero and there is no link and I didn’t get any email.

Of course, I could also be blind. That is a definite possibility. lol
Thanks!

https://events.genndi.com/r/0/0/live/818182175026322662/c4ff5f9767/0/92356888 here you go :slight_smile: though i’m still stuck on the loading page?

Hey guys! When or where will the webinar 1 be posted? Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi there! We ran into a little delay, but we’ll let you know as soon as it’s up. Thank you!

Found this replay: https://events.genndi.com/replay/818182175026322662/c4ff5f9767/0/ - not sure if it’s the whole thing, or just part of it, but there are some crits and Q&A!