Hello all.

I’m very intimidated by the amazing artists in this community. I first came to know about you because I was looking for examples of Fairy art and came across the amazing art of Linda Bergkvist. Now, there are others that I can’t believe the work they put out, Marta Dahlig & Melanie Delon. I have both Digital Painting Books and love the tutorials and the inspiration. I cannot believe though, the steady hand of you accomplished artists. Just drawing perfect lines for the eyes seems impossible to me.

But, I might be able to get it, after all, I can do a lot more now than I could two weeks ago.
I’m a photographer who has used Corel Painter to paint over photos. My grandniece loves fairies so I promised to do a painting of she and her mother as fairies. Well, I am no longer satisfied with photo manipulation, I’m working from a blank canvas. I just wish I could get those eye lines as perfect as my ladies above can do. BTW, I have PS CS4 and Painter 11 so I have the tools and I’m sure, some talent that is just about ready to come to the surface. As soon as I paint my fairies, I’ll have something for my CG gallery. Thanks!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.