Hey CG Society!
Technicolor is currently looking for Rigging HODs in INDIA.
Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor, which contains Technicolor’s world-leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr. X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor’s brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies genuinely mind-blowing. We’re the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are continually looking for the best talent globally, enthusiastic people who come in every day to be a part of some of the industry’s best work. Technicolor’s artists are wildly creative, uber-talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you’ll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
A quick rundown of what we are looking for from you.
• Proven leadership experience;
• Rigging knowledge ranging from simple props to complicated creatures;
• Thorough understanding of techniques and technologies relating to rigging;
• Deep knowledge in anatomy and muscle dynamics;
• Good eye for aesthetics of body/face deformations;
• Object oriented programming design skills;
• Proficient Python development skills and debugging techniques;
• Excellent working knowledge of Maya;
• Experience with Qt, PyQt, PySide;
• Excellent leadership skills;
• Technical support focused;
• Strong verbal and written communications skills;
• Able to work well in a fast-paced environment;
• Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines;
• Ability to work within a team and with other departments.
Apply to the position at the link below
Head of Department - Rigging
Want to learn more about Technicolor?