Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: James Kaufeldt

I’m :cry:

I still hope you will have time to finish this later. was really one of my favorites entries

I hope you finsih this after the challenge is done and you have more time. Wish you could have finished this for the challenge though (unless your just playing a joke on us <- wishful thinking). Hope you get to finish next time.

Nah, no joke I’m afraid. There is a slight chance I might be able to pull off some sort of last-two-days marathon finish thingie here, but that depends a lot on the availability of industrial strength coffee and a huge amount of luck :shrug:

ships some coffee and a four leaf clover to bunny :thumbsup: there u go

Forget drinking coffee, we need to inject a lot of it straight into yor veins, you’ll be full of caffine for months and you’ll be able to finish:scream: .

Whats the deal with quitting? Man, I hope you have some seriously wonderful things going on to drop the ball on the 1 yard line… please finish, even if you don’t for the contest, this was definantly a great entry!

Too bad you will not be able to finish this one, James, it was one of my favourites. Hope you will continue working on it, though!

/Anders

Welll if it counts for ya at all…i am hoping for that at least… :bounce: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce:

Your Friendly Bubble… :bounce:

Forget drinking coffee, we need to inject a lot of it straight into yor veins

yea this werks , good ole trick , i know

great machines.:thumbsup:

wOuld you like to see my 2D Challenge works & CONCEPT DESİNGS

explains your avatar at least squibbit :slight_smile:

I like the layers layout concept. Very nice. Now the shadow on engines is much sharper, darker, better.

explains your avatar at least squibbit :slight_smile:

found out,hehehe

Sad to know that… your work was really excellent… anyway you have all my support :thumbsup:

jdd

Good luck :scream: :thumbsup: :applause:

Hi James, whats goin’ on??? what a wonderful entry and what sad ending near the finishing line…No,no I can’t accept that…Is no chance more to do a final???

bbuuuuuaaaaäääääääääääähhhhhhh,please change your mind, mate:bounce: :banghead: :wip:

…best wishes, man, take care!

Indeed …Saschi0815 is right…but i think my friend tha he must have a greater and very good reason no to continue on this…although i hope he will continue this piece…:bounce:

busy hiding under the bed as I understand it :wise:

and WTF is going on with this server?? :banghead:

:curious:…curious to leran more…hmmm …c’mon Watson …we have a mystery to solve…(lights his Pipe on the way out :D)

the answer lies in Squibbits thread Sherlock