Grand Space Opera 3D Entry: Dimitris Liatsos

Exelent work Dim :applause:

I really liked to folow the evluation on this image, werry nice prograss all the way.

Super good :thumbsup:

Carl.

Great job, look like a poster for a next Sci-Fi movie… and I whant to see this movie…:thumbsup::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Excelent post Dim!!!
Awesome & Massive!

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Demitris, that’s just one hell of an image man!
i’m speechless!, Superb work! :buttrock:

The only thing I see, "is the main warrior cloth, is too clean for been in the middle of such a battle.

Anyway, I think this is one of my favorite thread! (if not the one)

:thumbsup: :applause: :bounce: :applause: :applause: :love:

Yeah!!! Me too man, me too!!! :smiley: :thumbsup:

Dimi…Ol challenge buddy…What can I say but a large congatulations on a excellent effort,and effort only matched by your results…very well executed and a mountain of work.Very well done in all aspects…Well you did it.And did it well.It really turned out grand and I applaud your plan and execution.It looks wonderful…Now set yourself up in a comfortable place and enjoy a bit of well deserved rest…:arteest:

Now…easy chair time for you,and again excellent work/art and finish…I’ll be seeing you I know my old time challenge buddy…All the best to you and congrats again on a wonderful effort here…:buttrock: :arteest:

congratulation!! you did it! your hard work pay your price!! it’s turn into wonderful image! good job and good luck!

what a great final dimitris - it was hard to setup a scene with all these content you can do 10 finals -

PIG…WABBIT…stop reminding me parts of my disordered mind… …pigs :scream:

@ All of u guys here … …guys…oops…too many to answer in one post…i am really happy for you response to my Final…realy very happy…

There are so many guys i would like to thank…but i really need to thank some especially

@ flyingP …thanks man for telling me to watch out and be carefull for my image from day one…i hope i didn’t dissapoint u for all the time u have spent… :bounce:

@ JamesMK …same as PIG…but i also would like to thank u for a remarkable sense of houmor and kick ass atitude …u were always most supportive …i hope u know how much i value this :stuck_out_tongue: …crazy wabbit

@ Lemog …AKA …crazy Frenchy with …BEER love and potatoe drawing syndrome… :scream: …i like u man…u are definitely NUTS…and a crazy Maya man !

@ squibbit…another Nutso that i would like to hear more from him in the future…thanks man for all the support through all these months

@ Fellah …Thanks Anders for the help and points on Grana Merc Head…with one Drawing (ani GIF) u made me see things that i will never forget…MUCHOS GRACIAS crazy Banana :love: …i hope that i didn’t dissapoint u too man!

@ lukep…because of my friend …i now know basic principles and designs for modern Bridges…i don’t know ho to thank u for this… :slight_smile:

@ All of u here in CGTalk …who have commented and supported me through any kind of comments…a big thanks…i think i am a better artist now from what i was 3+1/2 Months ago…thanks guys …u have all helped too this…

@ ALL other Challengers on GSO…guys …i 've learned a great deal watching your works…i wish all good luck for the results

Ok…

Here is a bigger version of final…

And a BOMBASTIC (1600 x1200 pixels)

BOMBASTIC VERSION…

I hope u like it …

Have fun always nad good luck to all…

Me go play UT2K4 in a server PIG found…OLE! :twisted:

you crazy, crazy man :surprised
it’s an immence work my friend!!!
total madness:bowdown:

Hey you’re not alowed to finish yet…get back to work !!..quite a piece…amazing …an instant classic…You should be proud of this babY… :buttrock:

WOW Dimi!!! i couldn’t believe my eyes :eek:

the final image rocks! BOMBASTIC (1600 x1200 pixels) :smiley:
very very nice work! :applause::applause::applause:

:beer: :beer: :beer: …heyyy thanks guys …

can’t say no more…the end is near. good luck!

hahaha! no my shitty friend, I’m not disappointed. infact, I had real doubts that u would make it, I found it just too big to handle and get a nice still image out of it! but u did it really well man.

and I’m really happy to hear that the little gif helped u, thanks.

hope to see u in more future challenges!

naaaaaaaahhhh :smiley: …now go and spend some time with your wife, relax a bit and then find some time so we can frag the Wabbit’s fluffy butt into oblivion :bounce:

:applause: :applause: :applause: the Bombastik version was even better :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

the force is with you,i can sence it…morfeus :bowdown:

Ahh - now that is GRAND! Congrats, absolutely stunning.

Wow ! Great ! A lot of work ! You managed to compose it very well !
The only crit I have to say is about the “sun” it seems to be on the right of the composition, and the soldier had a reflect at the left of his helmet…
But when we look at the job you have done, it’s only a detail !
BRAVO again ! tell us which price you want to have, and you get it !

Excellent job!!

/Anders