George Salazar - Rabbit

Here is My rabbit… I am having an issue with the rabbits fur when I render the grass to… i’ve included two files to prove my point

My rim spot light is creating the problem…trying to figure out why…

I’ll post an update soon :wink: hopefully with some paint effects too

I adjusted the shadow’s bias and filter from the rim light, and it did the trick.

Here's my updated bunny.. with a few paint effects...

(i’ve attached… and attempted to embed the same image)

[img]http://lh5.google.com/georgeantoniosalazar/Ry23UP4TXrI/AAAAAAAAACI/kW_ezmArsLs/gsalazar_bunny_tk12_b.jpg[/img]

That’s looking great! Very sorry I didn’t reply sooner over the weekend.

There’s a little artifact on the rabbit that looks like vertical stripes - I wonder if that’s a shadowing issue?

-jeremy

I realized I had no curl on both the base and the tip. so I upped the bass curl, and added a little scraggle as well… It seemed to do the trick on the patterning.

Yeah, that did improve it. Looking forwards to seeing it with less frontal lighting.

-jeremy

Sometimes Ifeel like I take a few steps forward, then a few steps backwards… I played a bit more with the lighting and fur…I also added some depth of field.

The shading on the grass is looking better, nice light there. The rabbit could use a little kick of extra light so it isn’t all dark, and the eye needs a highlight or reflection or something.

-jeremy

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.