Full Sail Student - Hello!

I am a student at Full Sail, University and I am working on a project where I need to interview an industry professional. I would love to get to know you and what inspired you to animate. I also intend to use this website to post my work that will be coming up in the next few months. Currently, I have no experience using software to create my artwork. However, I am really excited to start learning. I hope to have a chance to chat with you guys and help guide me in the right direction

Thank you and I appreciate your help!

Hello, I’m a F.S. grad from '97. Also studied animation. What’s up! Msg me I can answer whatever questions you may have.

Hi, welcome to the forum.

“I am a student at Full Sail, University and I am working on a project where I need to interview an industry professional”

just start out with What inspired you to get into animation we get a lot of these on the forum and sometimes it comes from artist that just what answers for homework;)

Putting artwork up is a great way to start out often you wont get feedback or answers until you start giving feedback in the community or build a bit of a network for yourself. If others see you trying then eventually you’ll start getting some advice and help both good and not so good sometimes. Starting out letting people know why you decided to get into the industry will help get the conversation going. Happy to have you here and let us know what this assignment is for and what area you most want to focus in.

Cheers and welcome to the forum

If you are doing an interview then you need to find out the best qualities from that person where you can choose easily help the different students for complete writing content. I have always try to check the https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/custom-writing/ help where students can get the writing reviews for getting good grades at the college level. Most of the writing services are available which provides the best quality of work easily.