Design Connected is searching for an experienced freelance artist to join the operation for current and upcoming projects. Although it’s a commission-based work, we would like to find a person for a long-term, ongoing collaboration.
What it’s like
As a freelance texture tiling artist, you will work with our in-house team of artists on a wide range of challenging projects. Since 2008, Design Connected has been a leader in the digitalization of designer furniture and materials, so a quick look at this page will give you an idea of the clients we work with.
We have established workflows and experienced project managers which will provide the information and content you need. Then you will be able to work at your own pace and schedule, as long as it fits the project deadline.
The main tasks are to:
- Create high-resolution seamless tileable textures;
- Make adjustments based on the QA team’s feedback;
- Deliver the project on time.
- Currently, we are mostly focused on interior finishing materials. You can have a look here.
First and foremost, we require extreme attention to the details. We pride ourselves on the excellent quality of everything we produce.
As a freelance texture tiling artist you need:
- Previous experience in the creation of seamless, tileable textures;
- Excellent Photoshop skills;
- Perfectionism and an eye for the smallest detail;
- Experience with Autodesk 3ds Max is an advantage.
We mostly communicate in written form, so a good level of understanding and writing in English is a must.
Are you a fit?
If you want to apply for the job, please, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Tiling Artist”. Attach CV or a LinkedIn profile and provide a relevant portfolio. We will appreciate it if you share a few words about why you think you would be a good fit for this task.