Eugene_#DrawCember Sketchbook

This should be a lot of fun!! :)(

Here is day 1 of #DrawCember. Didn’t have a lot of time today so did a quick sketch and played with a little color. I need more practice with my wacom tablet so this contest should help with that.

Good start. Keep drawing!

Thank you :slight_smile:

Did a Christmas ball for day 2. Tried to play with light and shadow more on this one.

Gengerbread Man Day 3

#drawcember day 4: Cookies and milk.

Sorry for the late post. Here is my drawcember day 5: hot cocoa

I’ve to see some real life studies. That should be my drawnuary :slight_smile: keep it up!

Thank you :slight_smile:

DrawCember Day 6: Made my own starbucks holiday cup.

DrawCember Day 7

I can see that you’re becoming more comfortable with your Wacom tablet. I especially like the cookies&milk and hot cocoa ones.

Thank you. I don’t get to use it that much so I am still getting used to the disconnect with drawing on a tablet and looking up at a screen.

DrawCember Day 8: Jack Frost. Decided to try a person this time. I have always enjoyed the character design with Rise of the Guardians.

Drawcember Day 9

Looks like you’re getting more comfortable using a tablet! Love the mittens and of course Jack Frost :stuck_out_tongue: The starbucks piece stands out to me the most for some reason haha. Maybe I need more coffee? Nice job :smiley:

Thank you!! Doing this has really gotten me to use my tablet more. I am happy that you liked Jack Frost and the mittens. Coffee is life lol.

DrawCember Day 10: Scarf

DrawCember Day 11: Gift