Eon (Illustration) Entry: Torsten Wolber

Torsten Wolber is entered in the “Eon Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Final

hehe youre back again, welcome to the challenge :smiley:

O.K., time for the first approach. I´m still waiting for my copy of the book though, but in the meantime i thought it would be a good idea to think about some colour schemes here.
Yeah, i know the scale´s not right, i´ll fix that later . Hopefully cough

This shows the moment when Patricia realises the 7th Chamber doesn´t actually end.

hey great color … :thumbsup:
I like it …
good luck …
cheers …

:thumbsup: Hey, I like this sketch. Try to oversize the composition to make the foreground more huge. Nice colours!!Go on!:thumbsup:

Looking good so far!:thumbsup:

You’ve really captured it Torsten, I have to say that so many people who are participating in this challenge (and it isn’t their fault if they haven’t read the book) are missing the ‘cylinder’ aspect of these chambers. The landscapes/cities wrap around 360 degrees overhead - well done!

I agree with PMD, you did an exellent job by picturing this chamber/cylinder.

Good work :thumbsup: I`m looking forward to see more :bounce:

gorgeous sky! I like it
good concept~

I like the movement in this sketch… Very nice!

Hi Torsten, I think you really captured the feeling. Great start and great pallette.

Hi there. Great concept and nice composition.
Looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Good luck!

mindblowing :eek: dude! love the depth in ur work! class just class!

man! wishing u da best of luck for da challenge!

cheers! :slight_smile:

you always amaze me the way you start your pallete!..I wont wish you luck!..coz man you dont need it!..cheers!

This is the image that ive been having in my mind since ive read the inspiration section!

Ah man…i think most of us will have similar look to our entry…since theyre all based on similar description?

i’m about halfway through the book but this is totally what the 7th chamber looked like in my head… can’t wait to see more

wow, really striking! how can you have such a clear idea so early on ? brilliant!

A

WOW… Thats an excellent start, I’m really intrigued to see what you do next :scream:

Good luck. :slight_smile:

Welcome back Torsten! SExy composition!:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Great start Torsten…

I see what you mean about scale, buy hey this really is close to how I imagined it would look.

Fantastic! :applause: :applause: