Eon (Illustration) Entry: Tolgahan Gungor

I’m already a fan of this sketch !

Very interesting starting ! …Good luck ! :thumbsup:

man thats a SICK start :scream: kew this would be peanuts for you to come up with a platinum start in no time :stuck_out_tongue: lovely sketch, keep on rocking! :buttrock::beer:

Wow! Now that’s just beautiful. Excellent start there.:thumbsup:

nice mood and feel to it. Good luck on this challenge tolga :thumbsup:

The tits dude, your rocking already!:thumbsup:

really enjoy the colors you have going here. My only suggestion is maybe putting something right up against the picture plane. Everything seems to be middle ground and back other then that it looks fantastic…cant wait to see what you come up with next.

This is a good surprise…i am sure we will enjoy once more a beautifull piece. Have fun…

subscribed. :slight_smile:

Great start Tolga… I’m also interested to see what you come up with, as I am very imprest
with your previes work.:thumbsup:

Good luck.

wow great concept,love the scale and perspective good luck on this challenge!:beer:

Iyi sanslar! Good to see some work from you! :smiley:

Great sketch work displayed here, looks very interesting for a ‘low detail’ sketch. Nice sense of colors and the perspective could be a tiny bit more unreal IMO. Lovely stuff as always!

Thks for all comments…Bütün türk arkadaslara da ayrıca cok cok başarılar…

yasemin sen katılmıyormusun ?

very interesting sketches, love it really!!! I wish you good luck for this contest!
waiting for next steps here Tolga…

Julien

Great starting sketch Tolga, good luck in the next steps :thumbsup:

Fantastic start ! Like the colors a lot ! Good luck, I will follow your Progress.

roman grin3d

fresh start tolga:)i sensed that this is going to be a great one judging from the color as well as the composition.loving the treatment so far:thumbsup:

iyi sanlslar tolga hemşerim :thumbsup: good luck mate…

jddog… Thanks julien you too

Nomad … I am using same tecniques on Grand Space Opera … But first sketches is more important than others …

Grin3d … thnks…

MichaelZHsee… thnksss :slight_smile: :beer::arteest:

gurgur … saolasınız işte katıldık gene bakalım bu sefer tamamlamak ıstıyorum… cok hemde konuda cok guzel… :slight_smile: :arteest: