long time ago !:wink:
good compo as usual !
your rain is ok now! no more…just good

let’s continue !

see you next time entry !

stefuse

french jedi

hey tolga! outstanding work i must say! :eek: :applause: :smiley: :buttrock:

just one thing … somehow the eon title blends with the background becoz of the particles … how about moving the title to the centre of the canvas … and add a text glow of some sort to highlight the title … wat say Tolga??? :stuck_out_tongue:

awesome work as usual!

good luck to u! :thumbsup:

Lineart

Final

congratulations on your great and epic final piece, best of luck on the judgement! congrats on your bombastic final mate!!!

congratulations Tolga! :scream::eek::buttrock::applause: awesome piece my friend! very well detailed!

wishing u the very best of luck! :thumbsup:

cheers! :beer:

Thanks for all replies and comments … :beer::beer: to all :slight_smile: good luck to all challengers… :slight_smile:

your level of details is really impressive. I like the destructured archi of the main building and colors are simply great.
From what i see, there are a lot of competitors in Illustration section, so i wish you best of luck for this masterpiece.

A really great job. :thumbsup:

Although the final image lost some of the wonderfully loose and vibrant feel of the earlier sketches (those are really my favorites), it’s still a great final and I’m pretty sure it will end up somewhere very close to the top of the ladder - excellent job, Tolgahan (as always).

thanks for all comments … :beer::beer:

when are the results will be publicly announced?

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.