Eon (Illustration) Entry: Tibor Bedats

Tibor Bedats is entered in the “Eon Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Thistledown City

Ok, there you are! Good luck to ya mate! :thumbsup:
Have fun and show us your best work with this one, k? :smiley:

Good Luck mate… Nice to see you again…:arteest:

Hey, nice to see you here,dude. I´ll be watching to your idea:thumbsup:

welcome back Tibor good luck!:thumbsup:

Thanks guys! I still not have PC, but I will be work on one in my mother work, she has there great machine for CG art.:scream:

And good luck to u too my friend :slight_smile: bring in the best of ur imagination and rock this thread!

Hi Tibor!

Hows the work coming along?:arteest:

Finaly I started to reading EON, ít´s good but sometimes, I realy don´t know what is about. Some place are hectic, but mostly that which could be very interesting. But is there many good scenes for ilustrations with not many information. I think it´s very good, because then we can more use our imagination, and in the final of challenge will see some same scenes which be looking very different.
to my concept, one of first scene in book which cover me is scene of docking racetoplan in asteroid. I try to make it more sci-fi then is it in book.

Ha Ha~the picture looks well done!~rawwad~good luck~:bounce::bounce:

Good luck dude! Glad to see something from ya buddy!:thumbsup:

nice to see you entering this challenge,
very good start waiting to see some more from you;)

Have fun Tibor!

Thistledown watercolor sketch, I am almost definitly decided to do Thistledown, still have in mind many variant of it. Also I am still not at the end of book, but i nust say that is one of the best story I ever read.

Thistledown watercolor sketch, I am almost definitly decided to do Thistledown, still have in mind many variant of it. Also I am still not at the end of book, but i nust say that is one of the best story I ever read.

huh, now it´s O.K., some problems with update beafore.
Also thanks friends, I glad you like firt concept :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: was about to say i love the painterly feel of your sketch when i read it IS watercolor ^^

great sketch, very nice shapes.

i love ur new concept! :love: n ur ship is just fantastic! very dramatic lighting i must say! :eek:

keep em comin mate! :thumbsup:

cheers!:beer:

Ahaha! Now that’s getting somewhere now! :smiley: Great stuff, buddy!
Love the massive scale!

another concept of Thistledown City