Eon (Illustration) Entry: Sacha Angel Diener

Hey Sacha,the piece is shaping up nicely.All the tiny pieces are falling into place.Great work & styling.

Cheers!

Looking great Sacha.Looked at your portfolio-very impresive.

Outstanding work as always Sacha, no crits from me. :thumbsup:

Great work Sacha… As you know i love your artistic style… My only comment, is that Patricia looks way too perfect compared to the other, more humane looking, characters… I really like how you managed to mix so many ellements without clutching (dont know if i spelled this right) the composition…Very nice work…

Side by Side comparisons So that you know who is doing

what in the illustration category of the eon challenge only.

Classifier followed by artists.

: Strong/Beautiful Foreground Potraits with EON elements in the background.

Movie Posters theme.

Characters in dramatic poses.

Characters have detailed skin,muscle and skeletal structures.

Radu Bogdan Boeru

Tiberius Viris

Sacha angel diener

Niklas Frostgard

Michael van den bosch

sandra bott

michael dashow

nabil hamadi

alwyn talbot

timur kiryashov

damir g martin

Nathan L Bachelder

Daniel lu visi

Maurizio Manzieri

dale thomas

ego lataire

rune rask

guo jian

hugo araujo

: massive architectures,detailed cityscapes,plasma tubes,huge eon elements viewed in the distance in the style of grand space opera with miniscule,faceless,diminutive men ,women and all terrain machines reacting and responding to the environment.

Tiberius Virius

remko troost

tolgahan gungor

torsten wolber

nathaniel west

ramy badie

bryce smith

martin nielsen

emrah elmasli

mauricio alvarado kladt

prabath wijayantha

maciej frolow

nilesh ambekar

constantinos krystallis

greg kaperski

adrian fekete

reinaldoromero

marcin j. nikiforuk

james nelms

maurizio manzieri

jarek sznytzer

Derek wilson

Nazirull Safry Paijo

Daniel justin bird

dale thomas

erik linden

rune rask

david freeman

ori arad

markus graf

ali jalali

raffy encarnacion

alex kelly

: air ,sea atmosperics featuring natural elements of islands,skies blend into a grand sense of scale.Includes Tree elements.Gaia oriented.Mountain views and Spectacular chamber vistas. Sky atmospherics

adrian baluta

gonzalo golpe

gunilla elam

jonathan colvin

guo jian

oscar jostedt

: party scene with the character interacting and gossiping

Parties gathered at gate opening

Radu Bogdan Boeru

nekomouse

: wonderful sense of humor even black humor and caricature

Torsten Wolber

per trystad

mark david

: action packed conflict with eon elements in the backdrop and lots of machines,ships,cities and soldiers

thierry schiel

paul hume

: entire cities,planetary bodies,asteroids,weather systems,gates,singularities,flawships and space vehicles in awe inspiring perspectives with large scale explosions.Ships have beautiful designs.Space Atmospherics.

sacha angel

neville de souza

prabath wijayantha

greg kaperski

mona eriksson

attilla kurt

vladimir davidenko

paul b castillo

juha kamarainen

mauricio alvarado kladt

joel carlo

shawn andrews

matt benya

Derek Wilson

blaz porenta

oscar jostedt

pavel elagin

: detailed explanatory tutorials

sacha angel

matt benya

wonderfull this things is near the end, just to render out the little details, but from this stage even we can see the characters, very nice done with a lovely touch of traditional painting :wink: its very good over all. good luck :slight_smile: since you are batteling this challenge on 3 front. very nice man, loooking forward for those left side rendered elements :thumbsup:
p.s very nice that you have blend more the color gradiation it adds that more then needed depth :slight_smile:

Hellllooooo? Anybody home?

(crickets)

And I checked your other house - er, I mean your modeling entry - and you’re not home there either. You bum, you better not be blowing off another Challenge entry! Will you just pick one of the categories and finish an entry!? No fair getting bored with it before it’s done, now get back to work!

:wink:

-mike

Yes I agree with Mike, besides I miss my new friend :slight_smile: Let’s see an update

Hey hun, hope you’re doing okay, and I’m agreeing with the posters here, you’ve got to keep going with this, it’s too good not to finish! I know i have no room to talk… :stuck_out_tongue:

Sacha whare you at man? I hope your in a hermit mode working on this image because it HAS to be finished. It’s too good for you to miss the dead line.

wow! This one is becoming very very epic! When it will be finished I’ll take a day off from work and study every single detail of the poster. I really love how u manage to put so many different stuff to the lower part of the image and than clear the poster while going upwards. Please dont hate me coz I dont anything to crit at this point… I just hope that all the faces will be similar polished as the girl is in the middle, it will look so much Holywood like :slight_smile: Really good work!

hey sacha its been a while ive not been here…and great progress since then…the amount of time and presure you put on this image is …awesome…the whole composition and the colors ,exactly the yellow in the middle gives it a beautifull center…as usual the girl is becoming better and better…and …so on:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I just hope that all the faces will be similar polished as the girl is in the middle

as far as i know this guy…i seriusly doubt that yes sacha???:bounce:

BTW i just tought that th challenge must have been over weeks ago

ok, started on some volumetrics, and yay, love my cloudbrush for doin this
mainly tinted the whole piece slightly purple and then colordoged out some highlights, then copied the whole piece to a new laye and started hardlight the whole scene to get the values right. after some speak with Walrus (thanks mate, helpful as usual) i actually let many parts simply drop to the background. now more detail brushups, at least i could unify the piece now, abd te tweaks brought the characters strongly forward as well.
see ivy? promissed an update in the next 2 days, so here it is :slight_smile:

k, i am a bit too lazy now to rewrite my answers, so i’ll skip answer all posts personally this time since my long post just has been erased :frowning:

Some might have noticed i was a bit away, i had to move, lost a week of work, had to get back into scedule with deadlines and got most of it down by now, so far, back here again :slight_smile:
thanks all for the encouragements, i am very thankful and 100% sure i can escape my “curse of unfinished challenges” this time and get this piece done.

back to the fun again and happy about it :slight_smile: yay wheeeee lets rock again ^^ :beer::buttrock:

Hi Sacha,

Just want to say that you’ve got a really nice piece here, its really amazing ! and the newly added fogs/clouds helps a lot to create a more effective atmosphere:thumbsup:…

-raffy

[thread=415081]my EON entry[/thread]

ha ha , excellent, does this update mean I have to call off the horde of screaming teenage girl fans from you now?

Very nice updates, and happy to see you with some time to finish this :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

does this update mean I have to call off the horde of screaming teenage girl fans from you now?

If you’re not going to use them on Sacha, I’ll take them! :slight_smile:

Looking good, Angel, keep it coming!

-mike

Hey Sacha!

So good to see you back with another update:) , we’ve missed you around!

I really like the new unified feeling for your scene:thumbsup: …and waiting for more updates now!

-sabrina

I think your Illustration has potential because it looks like that it could tell the story of the book just by those elements and characters you put together. Good luck.

If you’re not going to use them on Sacha, I’ll take them! :slight_smile:

lol Mike, I have to keep them on standby to make sure Sacha finishes the challenge