Eon (Illustration) Entry: Remko Troost

Great strike, fella!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Well deserved! Congratulations!

:thumbsup::applause:

Yes Yes Yessss!!!

Gratz my Friend, you a Winner^^

Congratulations on the 4th place mate. :thumbsup: :applause:

HEEEY MAAATE!!! WE MADE IT ;] Congrats buddy - sure as hell u deserve it. I remember this commotion with deadline and final piece submitting, we got some scary moments there - but it all came out quite nicely, right ;]

I really hope we gonna see you again next time, and that again you will kick some assses - only harder :smiley:

well deserved, : ) congratulations !

see you in the next one man
A

Congratulations!!!:wise: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congrats!! Nice ending for you :thumbsup:

Congratulations, pal! (makes happy gestures):thumbsup: :thumbsup: :slight_smile:

Great job and absolutely deserved award!

Tell me you’ll be in next time, I’m really looking forward to competing with you again.:slight_smile:

Congrats, mate.
This piece still rocks!!

Rock on:buttrock:

just dropping by to say congratulations, great image. :slight_smile:

Whooohohohohohohohohohoh!!!no words yet to say how I feel.Some of my favorite buddies are missing here…big up Neville,Sacha,Ninja,Walrus,Greatto,Manzieri,etc,etc…and so much more of you great guys and girls, but my brain is “game over” and tired right now.Was a long day…
Thank you all so very much for your nice words!!!This was such a great experience with all ya buddies and I’m impatient for the next challenge!

I still don’t really realise it and proberly tommorow after a good sleep I’ll find the right words to thank and congratulate you all.
Congratz to all the artists and winners!!!
Peace & Love!

Big Congrats from me, dude!

Now try and get some sleep, haha.

Whooo thanks Fahrija!!!You were the one who remembered about my little girl’s birthday…on her birthday itself!!!And let me tell you, that this had really touched me a very,very much!!!
ha,ha!!!Thank you so much again buddy!!!
Love and peace to you and your family man!
Now I gotta go get some…ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Very well executed piece, Mad props!:applause:

Congrats, Remko! Way to go with the victory! Great piece, and congrats on your prize! :slight_smile:

-mike

Superb! Congratulations on the win my man!

-markg

Well I’m clearly way too late to say ‘let me be the first to congratulate you’. I’m delighted to see you up there on the winners’ podium. Yours was a fantastic entry from start to winning finish. Well done mate! Well deserved.

bro… thanx a whole gazillion! for all what u said :love:

i’ll always keep mentioning it … :stuck_out_tongue: ; the best of the challenge was meeting u and rest of the gang! all of u made it worthwhile :love: i’m very proud and very happy for u ; man! u been thru quite a lot during the challenge :open_mouth: but god has his ways … n u bounced back from the deep to finish what was meant to be :stuck_out_tongue:
i’m really really looking forward to seeing u and everyone else again! :cry:
another journey to enjoy! :smiley:
take care bro! all my love to u and ur family! :love: god bless u with the best of the best in life! :bounce:

hehe yup yup … one big hug from me too!:stuck_out_tongue: u da best man!

cheers as always! :beer:

Hi Remko! Congratulations on ur great entry once again, and after those troubles u had in the final moments, Im so glad u made it ok :smiley: It is great seeing u being one of the winners! Hope to see u in next challenges as well!