Eon (Illustration) Entry: neville dsouza

your image is going to be GREAT! powerfull colours ad dramatic contrasts!:thumbsup:

Surely the process will be painfull and mindbogling… but hey! the end result will be a masterpiece! keep on nibling at it.

Hi, neville… I’m sorry I haven’t been commenting on your progress, I have been working continuously on my own Eon concept, so I have been neglecting to comment on the current updates.
Anyway looking through your submitted work I’m still not sure what your final image will look like, but I’m sure it will be a great piece of work… have fun.:slight_smile:

o wow! :eek: thanx a lot u guys! >:D< boy! this is so very nice! :love:

Fabio : really great to c ya man! m trying my level best to blend the colours with the scene :stuck_out_tongue: … lets hope for the best :expressionless:

Constantinos : hey buddy! very happy to c ya! hehehe … yep i agree, mindboggling it is … but the results r seriously worth it all … thats the beauty of it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Daniel : no probs buddy! :stuck_out_tongue: i understand :love: hehe … well … lately me been havin a splitting headache … not getting enough sleep n all … plus lot of work at home … that explains the delay for submitting da WIPs … and commenting other members works … im really trying to manage … :slight_smile: me hope to finish this soon … :wink:

thanx again buddies! cheers to u all! :beer: n good luck! :thumbsup:

You can look at challenge Space opera. 3d artist who won at that challenge made realistic “earth”, maybe you can use that reference to get better quality.

just keep on going, cheers
Dave

I’m sure this image is going to showcase a lot of atmosphere.

I keep enjoying your thread… keep up with your inspiration! :thumbsup:

MM

thanx a lot u guys! >:D< :love: good to c ya both! :stuck_out_tongue:

Maurizio : hehe … well … me really trying hard to get the look … its gets tougher and tougher as i move on :frowning: … m very glad u c it that way :stuck_out_tongue:

Dave : thanx for the tip buddy! :love: really need it! … me will have a look see … :stuck_out_tongue:
i still need to work on a a lot of things … :expressionless: … yikes! … :expressionless:

cheers to u both! :beer: n good luck guys! :thumbsup:

Great architecture! I really like the mood you set with the colors. Keep em comin

thanx a million Jonathan! :stuck_out_tongue:

lots n lots to do with the structures n all … as of now … me workin on couple of changes …

stay tuned! :stuck_out_tongue:

cheers mate! :beer: n good luck to u! :thumbsup:

hey guys! made a lot of changes to the earth! as suggested by Daveclarke :stuck_out_tongue:

> for this, i tweaked the materials hell of a lot in 3dsmax …
> plus i added more cloud cover…
> ground detail … all in photoshop …
high res images on their way … :slight_smile:

thanx a lot Dave for ur suggestions!
really needed it! god bless! :slight_smile:

earth high resolution A …

here it is guys … high resolution B …

need to work on the other elements … so much more :expressionless:

cheers people! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I like it a lot. But there´s one thing that I like the most. It´s SPAIN!!hahahahahahaha. I´m over there, just turn left, on the corner:scream: :scream: I´ll be waiting for your progress!!:bounce:

THat earth is getting amazingly beautiful mate!!!We want more :slight_smile:

Ahhh Europe! So the asteroid is headed for the Atlantic? A silly question now: Why did you chose to depict the specific part of earth? Why not India… since your from there? By the way the detailing and the clouds are looking great. I’m curious to see what else you will add to this piece… keep going buddy!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :scream: thanx a lot u guys! :bounce:
good to c ya all!

Gonzalo : hehehehe … Spain’s a fantastic place mate! seen a lot of my friend’s photographs during the winter season … so very beautiful! … :love: …
stay tuned for more updates buddy!

Remko : Ola buddy! hows u doin?! :scream: very happy to c u bro! hehehe … just wait n c … theres still so much more … take care dude! :stuck_out_tongue:

Constantinos : hehehehehehehehehe … no ways bro … nothin like that … LOL … well … wen i was workin on da max file … with the map visible in the viewport … i kept rotating the earth to c what looks good … coz in some cases … there was too many patches of land here and there and i didnt want to edit them in photoshop … wanted to keep the map as it was … hehehehe … plus india was not coming up in full view … so i decided to rotate it some more … in the end, it was just for the asthetics … me really glad u like da clouds … i actually rendered the cloud map in max separately…and used photoshop to enhance it more … so there are like … 3 layers of these maps stacked up :slight_smile:

there are more changes … me workin on em :stuck_out_tongue:

thanx again my good friends! god bless ya all!

cheers! :beer: n good luck! :thumbsup:

as crystalclear i can almost smell gonzalo’s paela down there ^^ yummy pics :slight_smile:

hahahaha…damn:p

Hehe! No worries mate! I was just worried about GonzaloGlobe :smiley: … Imagine the effect the impact would have on Spain… the man is so exposed! I am rather safe cuttled in the inner parts of the mediteranian! :thumbsup:

Don´t worry, I´m a good swimmer.A couple of strokes and I arrive to NY hahaha

nwiz25, go for it! burn Spain!!!:scream::scream::smiley: