Eon (Illustration) Entry: Nathaniel West

It’s indeed a very beautiful interpretation. I see that you solved with success your plasma-tube idea and the final result looks solidly convincing.

Good luck, mate!:thumbsup:

congratz mate, this piece is a ten*!:buttrock:

Thanks so much for the kind words everyone! I’m glad that the plasma tube reflection is working reading to you all. I really can’t wait for the next challenge to start…I’ve had so much fun with this! :slight_smile:

Nathaniel your stuff kicks a$$

Best of luck mate
Fantastic style.

:slight_smile:

stunning work and i expected no lesser from you. i loved every work i seen from you yet and thanks for one more piece to stuff my nathaniel west folder with :slight_smile: congrats on your great final, and best of luck. hope to see ya next challenge. keep on rocking!

Jeez!, that is an effort and three quarters, Nathaniel. The reflection of the plasma tube is spell binding, Ingenious!.

top stuff!

Marley

Great work dude.That is an excellant piece of painting.Good luck.

Hi Nathaniel! Im glad to see u finished ur marvelous piece! It sure is one of the best around here and I hope that judges wont miss u :slight_smile: best of luck and I hope we see in next challenges as well.

very close to the story, I like it…good luck!~

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.