Eon (Illustration) Entry: Marek Okon

Congratulations with great final and 2nd place. :thumbsup:

congrats dude, great piece.

A

Congratulations for the prize, dude:thumbsup:

Heart-felt congratulations,Marek, really a killer job! :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

Many compliments again, hope to be competing with you again next time.:slight_smile:

Hey Marek, Congratulations from me as well.

Frankly, yours was my favorite from the beginning and i always thought it will be a photo finish between you and nwiz.

Phantastic piece, now lets go party :bounce::bounce:

Hi OMen Buddy!!!All the congratz buddy on a o so deserved prize man!!!
It was great being in here with you!
Your work totally blew the roof of!!!And just like Torsten, now lets partyyyy!!!

Awsome painting skill Marek! I loved your piece. Congratulation! :slight_smile:

Congrats, Marek! I just knew you’d place when I saw your peice crop upo in the CGChoice gallery. Great work, and congratulations on your prize!

-mike

Congratulations man, a wonderful piece this is! So glad for you!

-markg

Here’s another great piece that I wish I’d followed from the start. Congratulations to you on being a winner. Well deserved. It’s a strong, beautiful artwork

hi Marek! A big congratulations for ur marvelous job! I hope to see u in next challenges as well :slight_smile:

Hey Marek,

Super cool image, nice style and emotion to it:thumbsup: :thumbsup: . Congrats .

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.