Eon (Illustration) Entry: Gonzalo Golpe

nice to see u participating! good luck :slight_smile:

Well, I start with a panoramic view of The Wald. I imagine a landscape full of a huge forest with floating trees and some structures. I´m gonna make a matte painting with my idea so…let´s go!! :wink:

Hey Blaz, nice to see you over there too. Long time no see you:thumbsup:

There’s so much going on here, I can’t wait to see where you go with it :slight_smile: Good luck

nice start gonzalo, but maybe your horizon line is to high… also if you rotate the horizon line a bit, those flying trees will move faster…

can’t wait to see more, keep it up!

Well, I´m testing new shapes. Now it´s a bit confusing but I hope to make a more clear image when I start the matte with trees floating over there, people walking through the forest and some constructions too. See ya!

ramy badie: thanks mate!:thumbsup:

ReinaldoRomero: thanks for the advice, amigo!:scream: well, I´m starting to test the composition:thumbsup:

Hi again! well, another rough quick concept just before starting the matte. I´m trying to make a composition which don´t bother the floating trees. Then I´ll add more details. Goooo…!!

You’re off to an impressive start. There is a wonderful sense of scale about your concept sketches - the scene looks vast and intriguing. There’s a sense of familarity and alien/strange at the same time, much like how I remember the book. I’m keen to see how this progresses

Welcome to the ride!:thumbsup:

looking good so far! good luck buddy :thumbsup:

Wow, slow down mate! Nice sketch, great atmosphere… :thumbsup:

great start and most of all nice pick of scene, you created a great vision of a very interesting part of the book, looking awesome how you started, love the wide epic range of view you put into your composition, keep up the great work mate :slight_smile:
oh, abd sest of luck and lotsa fun of course, rock et on!:buttrock::beer:

woweeeeeeeeeee! superb mate!
how did u do this ? its freakin awesome dude!

really waiting to c more! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
cheers man! n good luck for the challenge :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice start. I love your floating trees idea. :bounce:

cb

good luck … :thumbsup:
cheers …

mdavid: thanks so much!:love:

adib: thank you! =)

cok3: and thanks to you too!

MVDB: hahaha…well, I´ve stopped a little bit cause I´m finishing another matte p. And then…:twisted:

TheFirstAngel: thanks,mate!!!:bounce:yep, The Wald is a place that I´d like to walk in and float hehe =)

nwiz25: hey thanks!! :wink:

crazybread: a nice place to Tarzan:D thank you!

EhsanD: thanks dude!

Wow, amount of responses here, hehe, as soon as I can I´ll put an update. See ya!!

Great sketches, I am totally diggin’ em!

Nice soft mood in there man!!nice,nice sketches.Indeed the floating trees is an great idea!
Keep on rocking!!!

Wow, really awesome stuff here! This is going to be really great, I can feel it. Keep up the great work, I can’t wait to see what you come up with :slight_smile: