Eon (Illustration) Entry: Alwyn Talbot

well ! uploaded my final image so this is it i guess.

good luck to you all ! amazing turn out as useual, i’m so not even in the running :slight_smile: haha
it’s been an education.

good luck
A
neubius

congrats I really like the sci fi attitude of your illustration , I wanna read the story behind your image though, those are fun :slight_smile:

ivy00 - thanks mate! :slight_smile: uh oh, i figured everyone kind of knows the story so didn’t fill that section… could that be bad? is it still a valid enrty??

eek,
A

yipeeeeeeeee!! congratulations dude! u made it! :scream::buttrock::applause::smiley: kickass composition man! pretty colourful and dramatic as well! closeups … motion … expression … coool! :eek:

wishing u good luck ma friend! :thumbsup: god bless ya!

congrats on your kick ass final and best of luck mate. loved your piece form the beginning and you brought it back home with brillinace. power and a huge epic feel!

Congratz mate!You made it!!Great pic and epic feeling indeed!!!Good luck and may zzee frorzzz be wizz you :wink:

OKMER & Angel -

crazy big thanks guys :slight_smile: ! i really wasn’t sure about this one, nearly pulled out but you guys brought me round :smiley: epic? thanks :0 but i certianly havn’t got the sense of scale that yours have.

nwiz25 - cheers dude!! been a pleasure working along side you man. love your work.

A

Ha,ha Bro!
epic; kind a dramatic, heroic, legendary, etc
:beer:

I’m not trying to start anything, but I noticed a huge similarity in our logos: http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?threadid=416250

Nice illustration, and I hope you get a prize! :thumbsup:

OKMER - yay , that’s what i was going for but didn’t think i’d managed it. thanks man :slight_smile:

mitchelhunt - hey thanks man :slight_smile: you too mate.
logos… i think you might be on to something… haha

Well I do Neubius!:beer:
Hope to see ya on the next challenge!!!
Have a great valentine mate!

next challenge > without a doubt mate :slight_smile: can’t wait !

A

Any one know how long it normally takes for the judging ?

This challenge was a bit different and was touted to be at the most 6 weeks for judging, Its about 6 weeks from when that info was given…This week hopefully :scream:

Marley

that was fun ! when can we do it again ?

:smiley:

see you all next time,
Alwyn.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.