Eon (Illustration) Entry: Adrian Baluta

Hi Jose-Pardo, I know but the book is to inspire as we not supose to make everything like it is we must create alot,ofcorse theme from the book is the base,anyway you can illustrate in a many ways,every artist have his vision,the book is reden by the alot of people and every guy see different atmosphere and composition.

Thanks for comments!:thumbsup:

This time I make and the sea.

ur skies n sea just dissolve the viewer … amazing!

good luck dude :stuck_out_tongue:

cheers!!

really great atmosphere …and great mood…

that is insane! awesome work, man!

I put my finger on the image and it was… wet.
Your skills are too much for me! You’re insane!
You should make a tutorial for that.

I got a question…
Do you use textures for clouds and sea? Simply references?

Right now I build the first island.The final touch I will do after the others 2 islands are build.

keep up the good work mate :thumbsup:

so sweet sketch.:)) fine starting

I put in composition and the other 2 islands,the next step will be layer composition,colors and define details.

Hi, looking good so far , don’t know if I will participate on 2D but I want to have my entry on 3D soon.

keep in touch.
SPOR!

Spire.

Maaaan, at this speed you`ll finish the challenge tomorrow :smiley:

It`s anyway an absolutely great mood you have here, great work so far… :thumbsup:

[right].
[/right]
I love the color the mood !!!

Fantastic work :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
ill be following your thread

fantasmic dude! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

the colour, mood, … everything goes really well! now that u’ve added new elements! spellbound!

cant wait to see more :stuck_out_tongue:

good luck man!

cheers! :stuck_out_tongue:

Really beautiful work on those colors and clouds! Great job so far!
Only comment to add is that the ball of light in the sky looks like a sun, not like a tube or beam. And the horizon looks pretty flat… I guess I mean, this looks more like a terrestrial painting than one that takes place in a chamber, and I wonder if you would bring more details in that would itentify it as taking place in one of the cyclindrical chambers on the Stone as opposed to somewhere else?

Good luck!

-mike

omg this is amazing!!!

Woah. Very nice :thumbsup:

Are you using photograhps with your painting? Or everything just coming up as you go?

Looks so clear… with nice palette. Keep it up!

It’s looking beautiful, and the speed you’ve done this much in is crazy.

But I will mirror the concerns that others have expressed about it not adhering to the book enough. There is obviously always room for artistic interpretation, but the book lays out some very clear visual ‘rules’ about each setting. This is coming across more as a completely separate fantasy land rather than a scene from Eon; The horizon isn’t cylindrical - theres a sun instead of the plasma tube - you can’t see the nickle-iron cylinder cap at the end - and you can’t see the other side of the cylinder through the haze of the sky.

hi there,:), very nice composition, good luck to you,:scream:

Right now is the dificult part,to make the composition with good atmosphere.