Eon (Illustration) Entry: Adrian Baluta

Adrian Baluta is entered in the “Eon Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: The Fourth Chamber-Final

Hi everyone this is the first time when I participate into a challenge,I hope to make a good work! Good luck to all!:thumbsup:

This is a concept for the Fourth Chamber.

Very nice sketch. I really like the alternating composition that you have chosen.

I make a test for atmosphere,I have alot ideas and must decide what to do.

Very nice start! And you’re the first one,I’ve seen to chose the fourth chamber besides myself. Looking forward to see what you make of it - good luck :thumbsup:

good luck adrian! you have nice composition for now.I liked the first one better:thumbsup:

nice composites till now… wish you the best with the following :wink:

Hi Adrian very very nice sketch.greeat atmosphere and composition.Good luck:thumbsup:

Thanks to all for the comments,I ll do my best:thumbsup:

Very Nice Concept. Wish you all the best. Good Luck

I begin to build the sky,and here it is.

Simply awesome!
At which resolution do you work?

Thanks alot ukitel! my resolution 3629 1837 at 300 dpi.:slight_smile:

The sky looks fantastic. Do you used photos or painted it all?

IMHO the res is too low, the tech rquirments say “A guideline is 2657 pixels wide and/or 3636 high, 300 DPI (portrait), or 3636 pixels wide and/or 2657 pixels high, 300 DPI (landscape).”

Anyway great start, I wish you good luck and alot of fun :thumbsup:

Hi Nomad,yes I use some small parts of clouds photo but the hole sky I buildit the shape is all mine.About Resolution:“DO NOT up-sample your images to achieve higher resolution. If you cannot reach the desired full-page resolution, just send in what you have.”

I don t think is a problem!:thumbsup:

Thanks for comments!

I really like the colors in the sky. Hang on to those :thumbsup:

very nice clouds… i love the colors:thumbsup:

the clouds look great! will you paint mine hehe ? :slight_smile:

L-O-V-E the clouds! Is this inside the rock though, I think, in the book although the chambers are vast you can still see the walls, even the one that goes on forever. I might be wrong, it has been eons (sorry, couldnt resist again) since I read it.