Eon - Closing Soon!

Very soon now :slight_smile:

aaaah great to read that, thanks Mibus.

I’ve a question of general order for the challenge, maybe it isn’t time to ask that, but never know…
For this challenge, sections have change from 2d/3D to illustration/3d model/trailer.
Does CGtalk keep this configuration for others now ?

Mibus,

I am looking forward to the results, when you say very soon are you talking hours or will you say something like " The results will be available March 22".

I would also would like to know about the format of the next challenge, but I am sure we will find out in time.
Good luck to everyone entered.

I think it’s likely that we’d keep the new categories.

As for winners… we’re close. Quite close.

hahaha… quite close :smiley: Im constantly refreshing the page every 5 minutes for the last week :smiley:

Ah, but then you’d miss the pretty feature article I’m proof-reading… :wink:

Spoiler from the soon-to-be-released article…
[SPOILER] Film is in to stay. Story board, live action, 3D. the results show that our community can create the best in any format. We are going to have to refine how we structure the challenges and find ways to better support the cinematic talent out there. With such a diverse range of potential categories, we have our work cut out. [/SPOILER]

oh come on Mibus, u r just too cruel! u know that we r all gonna click that spoiler, haha… well, patience is a fine virtue they say… Im going to mountains to meditate until the article is fully revealed :smiley:

aaaaaarrrrgggHHH!

Must…keep…refreshing…

Proof-reading? Pfft! Computer art nerds don’t care about propper grammar and speeling. Call it done, and then tell us who won! :slight_smile:

Mibus,

You really are trying your best to make us go crazy. Well , its not working.:scream:

aaaaaarrrrgggHHH!

Must…keep…refreshing…

F5…F5…F5…who…win…

:scream:
must we kill someone to obtain the result ?? :smiley:

Thanks for your precisions Mibus :thumbsup:

Twang…pop…brain exploded!

I am guessing it is lunchtime for Mibus…so no update for a while yet!

You really are trying your best to make us go crazy. Well , its not working.

Its sooo working on me o__0
For last two weeks Iv been refreshing website like crazy (half of last month visits are mine!!!) checking if there are any results… maybe at midnight… maybe at noon… maybe Monday, maybe Thursday, maybe tomorrow… and so on and so on

And I heard this “soon” week ago! And still nufin…

As for Movie category its greate news that its staying. I’m gonna try it out one day… too bad I didn’t had time for Eon trailer …

Is it there yet? The results?? No? huh… heeeeey why my F5 button is so wear out??

AAArrrrghhh, my finger just got stucked in the F5 button…Guess gotta go get some sleep with my keyboard now…
Me too, start :bounce::bounce: now…:smiley:

Ps.It’s working on me 2…:smiley:

Hoppa, another F5 now…and…

…refresh…refresh…

…c’mon…you know you want to…

Barring some unexpected problem, I want to have it done before I go home. Anyone want to start guessing as to my home-time? :slight_smile:

being Adelaide…and the usual server maintenance times…I am thinking 1730 5 years ago…

…couldn’t resist…

;0

OK I’m about to email the winners to give them five minutes notice.

Winners, don’t ruin the surprise - make everyone wait for the article! :slight_smile: