El Ranchito Madrid is currently looking for experienced vfx Nuke Compositors to join our team as soon as possible, and work approximately 6 weeks, with option to extend.
- Perform all tasks associated with the compositing process on difficult shots.
- Ability to perform DMP or paint/roto work is a plus.
- Complete tasks within the schedule while maintaining communication with the production team and other team members.
- Evaluate the creative and technical approach for sequences/shots.
- Hits given notes on time but also offers suggestions and alternative approaches.
- Ability to build clean and efficient scripts.
- Helps other team members to troubleshoot shots and scripts.
- Offers suggestions for productivity enhancements in the current pipeline and work practices.
- Mentors and provides feedback for less experienced members of the team.
- Demoreel required.
- 5+ years of experience in feature film/TV visual effects.
- Strong artistic/aesthetic skills (sense of composition, color and
- Understanding of image pipeline (from capture to delivery) to be able to maintain the highest image quality possible.
- Ability to time shots and sequences.
- Ability to deal with multiple complex shots at the same time.
- Ability to mentor junior level artists.
- Experience working with a reduced team and tight schedules.
- Time management, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to write Nuke gizmos a plus.
- Python experience a plus.
- Familiarity with using Windows systems.
- English (B2 and over) a plus.
To apply, please send us your CV, availability and link to your demoreel to --> email@example.com
Please also apply through our website:
To fill up the our recruiting questionnaire, please select Apply for / Other and enter this text: Senior VFX Compositor – Madrid
Due to the immediate need and short term nature of our current projects we are only able to consider applicants who are already eligible to work in Spain/Europe. Thank you for your understanding.