EDIT! Uploading Images to the CGP Gallery WILL NOT START a CGTalk Gallery Thread

Originally posted by sphere: Hehe, well I’m up! All the others are just too slack :rolleyes:

Although I do wish I could’ve slept in today… oh so tired! :argh:

It’s only 8:30 am there, LOL! :smiley:

Originally posted by Bro: She knows taekwondo you know…

Wow, you have matched the proper asian sport with the proper asian! :scream: oh wait, it doesn’t count:smiley:

Waaah … I tried to avoid it but I´ve also put an image into the Gallery Queue. Would you please delete this Thread Rebecca?

Its the thread: [b]Droid on City Roof

[/b]If some of the information in the box where not put in correctly the box is allways checked again by default > for example: if the size of your upload image wasn´t correct the box is checked again on the refreshed site. That´s the moment where I didn´t recognized it.

It definetley should be unchecked by default.

Thank you very much in advance Rebecca.

Heya Fahrija, :slight_smile:

I don’t see it yet but will keep a lookout. Since I don’t validate 3D work, there’s a chance that it might get through, in which case let me know, and I’ll have it deleted. :slight_smile:

Cheers,

~Rebecca

hehe Becca, some people are just too eager to fill their gallery with new artwork :wink:

lol…not really we are just beta testing. :smiley:

A Beta Tester’s Haiku
~
Beta Testing
Stuff That is Broken
Isn’t Beckie’s Fault
Australia, Wake
Por Favor
~
:smiley:

:scream:

Ok, I’ll turn the checkbox off by default.

Yes, if you unselect the box, you still create a thread, however the system automagically rejects it without sending you a notice (Rebecca you’ll notice a lot of threads in the rejected forum that haven’t been views) This is intentional behaviour :slight_smile:

Thanks Anton! :bounce:

Cheers, :slight_smile:

~Rebecca

Erm…guess what happened?

That’s right. So would you mind fixing it? Pretty please?

Linky? Please? :slight_smile:

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=325918

and

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=325920

Cheers!

clippy. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Clippy: http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=325918

and

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=325920

P’Clip, neither of those is really a link to the Gallery ~ you probably get the same error message as Aggie did previously right? Like this:

vBulletin Message                                                                                               [b]Paperclip, [/b]you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

[ol]
[li]Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?[/li]> [li]If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.[/li]> [/ol]

Even if you uncheck the submit to CGTalk Gallery option, a thread is still created, but it is AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED, and those are the two threads you are seeing in your User CP. If you click on those, they go nowhere (they’re “rejected” threads), so don’t worry about it. :slight_smile:

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

well i didnt realize this till i got 2 images accepted into the gallery welll thanks :slight_smile:

kraal,

You’re welcome to keep those images in the CGTalk Gallery, or, if you prefer them to be deleted (say, if they are older examples of work) then that’s fine too, just let me know. :slight_smile:

Cheers,

~Rebecca

All those non cgsociety members will be wondering what the hell is going on with all these disappearing gallery images.

Please refer to the Haiku. :smiley:

errr… :twisted: :smiley:

Not to mention all these people whose names are changing at random :slight_smile:

ermm Me thinks I’ll avoid this feature till it’s all sorted out.

great haiku becca :smiley: inspirational . thanks for the clarification now i can delete the automatic subscription in my usercp :smiley: